- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing the product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in the data systems.
- Build or leverage existing analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, APIs and potentially ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs.
- Keep the data secured through on-prem and cloud data centers.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL, Stored Procedures) as well as working familiarity with a variety of other database technologies (eg SSAS, SSIS, NoSQL).
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with datasets.
- It is also beneficial, but not mandatory, to have experience using the following software/tools:
- Azure deployed Cloud Data Services, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Data Lake and Azure Synapse.
- Python, R, C#, Net Core, Web API.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning and research skills.
- Skills in reading and writing English.
- Effective English language skills in video conferencing and face to face communication.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your experience.
- Salary for the 13th month up to 100%.
- Dedication Bonus 40%.
- Project bonus calculated based on your performance and will be paid 2 times/year.
- Annual professional health check-up.
- Premium health insurance package and family member.
- Children scholarship every month.
- A professional working environment with the latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness..
- Productive based for flexible working hours.
- Breakfast is available at the office in early morning and snack in the late afternoon.
- Happy Friday every two weeks.
- Team building allowance (100.000 VND/month).
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Sports, Technical, English).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process..
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage, having children, and birthday.
- Sick leave (maximum 5 days/year), paternity leave (5 days); seniority leave.
- Motorbike parking fee.