Business Intelligence Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain data warehouse architecture and data models to meet business needs.
- Responsible for data warehouse data quality and integrity adhering to data security standards and procedures.
- Mine data for insights and conduct data exploration, cleansing, and transformation.
- Prepare reports or documents and present findings to management.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and guidelines for BI Solutions.
- Implement design, build, and deployment of dashboards, reports, and data visualizations.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in analytics and data visualization.
- At least 2,5 years experience working in Microsoft BI technologies (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, DAX, Power BI, …).
- Knowledgeable in SQL queries, stored procedures, indexes, execution plans.
- Experienced in analysis, design, implementation, and support of DWH solutions; including Star Schemas and SSAS Tabular models.
- Experienced in visualization development within Power BI. Excellent English communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning and research skills.
- Skills in reading and writing English.
- Effective English language skills in video conferencing and face to face communication.
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your experience.
- Salary for the 13th month up to 100%.
- Dedication Bonus 40%.
- Project bonus calculated based on your performance and will be paid 2 times/year.
- Annual professional health check-up.
- Premium health insurance package and family member.
- Children scholarship every month.
- A professional working environment with the latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness..
- Productive based for flexible working hours.
- Breakfast is available at the office in early morning and snack in the late afternoon.
- Happy Friday every two weeks.
- Team building allowance (100.000 VND/month).
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Sports, Technical, English).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process..
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage, having children, and birthday.
- Sick leave (maximum 5 days/year), paternity leave (5 days); seniority leave.
- Motorbike parking fee.