QC Engineer (Automation)
- Analyze, create automation script to verify a software project’s functionality and performance including designing test plans and test scripts, executing test cases on all test levels.
- Independently investigate problems, propose and implement solutions with Selenium as core components.
- Collaborate closely as part of development team by providing a client viewpoint.
- Research new technologies available and its proper application; make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing/quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 year’s software QA/QC testing experience or working experience as a developer/software engineer.
- Experienced in Software Automation using Selenium.
- Experienced with Microsoft Software Automation Tools.
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and test-driven development is a big plus.
- Be a problem solver with great problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and effective self-learning skills and research.
- Good in English Reading and Writing skills.
- Effective verbal English skills in video conference and face to face communication.
- Excellent learning and researching skills.
- Training skills
Monthly Salary and Benefits
- Attractive salary based on your experience.
- Salary for the 13th month up to 100%.
- Dedication Bonus 40%.
- Project bonus calculated based on your performance and will be paid 2 times/year.
- Annual professional health check-up.
- Premium health insurance package and family member.
- Children scholarship every month.
- A professional working environment with the latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness..
- Productive based for flexible working hours.
- Breakfast is available at the office in early morning and snack in the late afternoon.
- Happy Friday every two weeks.
- Team building allowance (100.000 VND/month).
- Annual Company team building trip.
- Clubs (Sports, Technical, English).
- Exclusive training programs for all staff in technical, soft skills and process..
- Great congratulation and special gifts when marriage, having children, and birthday.
- Sick leave (maximum 5 days/year), paternity leave (5 days); seniority leave.
- Motorbike parking fee.